In accordance with the provisions of articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the legal information regarding the entity that owns the website located at the Internet address trui.es
Owner of the website.
Company name: GRUP TRUI MALLORCA, SL
Address: C/ LICORERS Nº13 07141 MARRATXI, BALEARIC ISLANDS
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Registry Volume 2589, Folio 141, Sheet PM64664, Book, SECTION 8.
Activity: EVENTS ORGANIZATION
To browse this website as a visitor or to register and access the services offered by GRUP TRUI MALLORCA, SL, the following conditions of service and use must be accepted:
- The user assumes these general conditions of use and service of the website trui.es. If the user does not accept these conditions, they will not be able to use the services and contents of the website. trui.es.
- These conditions of use regulate the access and use of the web page www.sonfusteret.com The use of this web attributes the condition of user from the access and beginning of the navigation in it. From the moment of accessing any of its contents, the user expressly accepts these general conditions. The user accepts the particular conditions applicable to the different services offered by the entity on the website they access.
- Through the website, www.sonfusteret.com, users are provided with access and use of various information and various services.
- The user must be of legal age to use the services of the web www.sonfusteret.com. Minors under 18 years of age may only use the www.sonfusteret.com Web Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the website www.sonfusteret.com. This use must be made in accordance with the Law, good customs, public order and with the provisions of these general conditions.
- In general, prior subscription or user registration is not required for the provision of services and access to information on the website. However, GRUP TRUI MALLORCA, SL conditions the use of some of the services offered on the web to the prior completion of the corresponding registration or form for collecting personal data from the user. The aforementioned registration will be made in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the particular conditions that, where appropriate, regulate it.
- The user assumes the obligation not to carry out any action that could damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the contents, services and/or prevent normal enjoyment of the website www.sonfusteret.com by other users. In particular, and by way of example and without limitation, the user agrees to:
Not perform any action that may affect, destroy, alter, render useless or damage personal data, programs or electronic documents found on the web.
Not introduce, store or spread any computer program, data, virus or code that is likely to cause damage to the web page, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of the entity, in any other way user and/or any provider of the entity.
The entity reserves the right to unilaterally modify these conditions at any time and without prior notice. In these cases, it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible. Likewise, it reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website.
Links with third parties.
This Legal Notice refers only to the web page, and does not apply to the links or web pages of third parties accessible through the web page. The entity is not responsible for the content of any of the destination web pages of a link, nor of any link included in a web page that is reached from the entity's website.
All the contents of the website are the exclusive property of the entity and, including but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the website. Likewise, trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Law. The entity is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit the aforementioned intellectual property, in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication. The user is prohibited from any non-consensual use of all or part of any of the contents of the web page that make up the intellectual or industrial property rights of the entity on the page and/or its contents.
The entity reserves the right to carry out any type of legal action against any user who carries out an action that implies reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the website, and that constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
For the purposes of these general conditions, and for any communication that is necessary between the entity and the user, the latter must use the email email@example.com. Communications from the entity to the user will be made according to the personal data provided by the latter when registering on the website www.sonfusteret.com The user expressly accepts and for all communications related to the use of the website and/or or contracting the services offered therein, the use of email as a valid procedure for sending these communications.
Applicable legislation and submission to jurisdiction.
The relationships established between the owner of the website and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and the resolution of any possible controversy that may arise will be submitted to the competent Courts and Tribunals. In the event that the user has the status of consumer, the corresponding Courts and Tribunals will be competent as provided in the current consumer regulations.